Monday, February 2, 2009

What the Hell Am I Doing?

What the hell am I doing? Writing a blog for complete strangers to read? It made sense at some point. Oh well. I need to do something since the economy sucks and I can't find a job. HaHa!

I will be using this blog to:
1) comment on headlines; although when it comes to politics I talk through my ass half the time, all the time with sports
2)A schedule of editorials (SEE BELOW)
3)Movie, book, and tv reviews; primarily the "Must Sees" and "Stay Aways"
4) Year in Reviews
5) And of course anything that happens to be on my mind.

Sunday- Hottie of the week
Monday- Top 5 list of something
Tuesday- Casting Call- casting comic, book, etc characters
Wednesday- Hidden Gems, obscure and/or underrated movies IMO
Thursday- Thirsty Thursday; I recommend a beer of some sort
Friday- Nothing yet, probably a rinse repeat type of day
Saturday- Week in review of movie/comic news

No comments:

Post a Comment